This NetEnt slot is inspired by Japanese culture and packed with interesting features. If you are in the mood for less-is-more retro fruit machines, this is not the right choice.
Koi Princess is made in HTML5 and works excellent on both desktop computers and touch-screen devices.
Before you start playing, we suggest you take a closer look at the bonus wager option, to make an informed decision about how much to bet per spin.
- Game developer: NetEntertainment (NetEnt)
- Launch year: 2015
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Max win: 100,000 coins
- Volatility: Medium
- RTP: 96% with standard wager, 96.23% with bonus wager
This slot is inspired by Japanese culture, and features a an anime-style princess and her koi fishes. Traditionally, the koi fish is considered a fish linked to good fortune, and this is certainly true in this game where these beautiful aquatic creatures are capable of providing you with various helpful special features.
To get you in the right mode, the reels are surounded by a Japanese landscape with pagoda-style architecture.
There are seven different coin values to chose from, and you can bet 1-10 coins per payline. You always play with all 20 paylines active on this slot.
Important: In the lower right corner of the screen, you will see a button. If you activate the button, you will play with a bonus wager, which is 2x your basic wager. When you play the game with this bonus wager, your chance of activating bonus features increases.
Stacked princess symbols
The princess can appear as a stacked symbol.
The wild symbol can replace standard symbols to help form winning combinations.
Randomly triggered special features in the base game
There are four different special features that can be triggerd randomly in the base game. When this happens, the reels will shrink and three koi fishes will appear. Select one of them to reveal which special feature it has in store for you.
- Five-in-a-row guarantee feature
- Random wilds feature. Gives you at least four (maximum is nine) extra wild symbols during a spin.
- Wild Reels feature. Makes at least one, and a maximum of five (!), reels wild.
- Bonus activator feature. Gives you a free ticket to the bonus round.
The dragon symbol is the key to the bonus rounds
If you get the dragon symbol on the first, third and fifth reel simultaneously you get to play one of four available bouns rounds.
- Sure Wind Free Spins. During this bonus round, you are guaranteed to win something on each spin.
- Wild Reels Free Spins. Your get 10 free spins with at least one (and a maximum of five) wild reels.
- Bonus Wheel. The dragon will help you spin the wheel of fortune. With a bit of luck, you will hit a big multiplier!
- Coin win bonus. This isn’t a very elaborate bonus feature since it simply gives you a coin win, but it’s still very nice since the win can be really big.